Friday, September 3, 2010

Homework Essay One... accomplished

Today was the first real assignment of the semester, a 400-word essay in German about my first week's activities, campus, and people I've met. As per my post last night, writing is still quite difficult for me and I have never written an essay in German before. It took me about 2 hours and I don't think I'm going to win any awards, except for maybe most improved at the end of the semester (I'm guessing it was much worse than anyone else's). I'm believing that I will be improving and am working hard to improve my reading and writing by reading "Mein Leben in Kaff City" a pre-teen book about a kid who moves at the start of summer vacation. Regardless of how I did on this essay, it is finished. One more week until my next essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment